Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 6: Really Screwed Up!

Breakfast: Sadly, I did what I bet a lot of people on a busy schedule and tight budget do. I skipped breakfast because I didn't have any food to eat but the oatmeal, and I knew I needed that for lunch. Lunch: Big bow-o-oatmeal, 3 hard boiled eggs, 1 carrot, 1 celery (left over in my lunch box at work from when I made fried rice)


With rice and oatmeal as my main staples that are left, the oatmeal is probably going to win these last two days. My brown rice, while healthy, takes way too long to cook. Who has time for that nonsense?


Dinner: For dinner I just made some rice with a soy sauce packet. At the end of a long week, I am not in the mood to make an elaborate dinner. I really don't want any more eggs today. I'm going to save my celery, carrots and cabbage for tomorrow. 


I long for some sliced up fresh fruit. Maybe a fresh salad with all sorts of veggies and fruit in it. Simply not good for the Hunger Challenge since you can't stretch a salad over many days...


Night y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment